Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why the blog?

Over the past couple of years, I've thoroughly enjoyed recounting the story of my daughter's budding love of Star Wars, and how quickly her little brother is catching the bug.  But with the ever-fluid nature of the internet and Facebook, these tales keep disappearing into the ether, and I wanted a more permanent place where I could keep these stories, both for my own posterity, and for those that have enjoyed reading about a geek of a father raising two little geeklings.  Not all stories will be Star Wars related, of course...there's other awesome things my kids do that I'll feel inclined to share.

NOTE: No, their names aren't actually Princess and Padawan. :-)

So I hope you enjoy it, and may the Force be with you!

...

What?  I said I was a geek!

1 comment:

  1. A former boss of mine named his son Ben...after Ben Kenobi. (I know, that's not the right name, but I think it was a compromise with his wife.)

    ReplyDelete