Monday, March 26, 2012

S.I.M.P.!

It's become a family tradition that for our daughter's birthday, she makes a mix CD of her favorite songs to include with the party favors.  It's always a huge hit with the parents, because it's not another rinky dink toy for kids to bring home and discard in minutes, and the music is actually tolerable.  I think this year's is by far the best yet (despite the obligatory Disney songs :-/ ):

1. Everything at Once - Lenka
2. Cello Wars - The Piano Guys
3. I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Rhythms Del Mundo feat. Kaiser Chiefs
4. A Whole New World (from "Aladdin") - Brad Kane & Lea Salonga
5. Firework - Katy Perry
6. I See the Light (from "Tangled") - Alan Menken
7. S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants) - 2 Guys n the Parque (from Phineas & Ferb)
8. Mahna Mahna - The Fray
9. Just Around the Riverbend (from "Pocahontas") - Judy Kuhn
10. That's How You Know (from "Enchanted") - Amy Adams
11. Elevation (Influx mix) - U2
12. The Powerpuff Girls (End Theme) - bis

No comments:

Post a Comment